Last updated: 16 May 2018 | SPONSORED POST
Receive a scholarship of up to 50% to study for a Bachelor or Master programme online with the University of South Wales
The University of South Wales is a major player in UK higher education and is renowned for its partnerships with major employers all over the world.
The university has partnered with the UNICAF Scholarship programme, which was founded to offer gifted, underprivileged students the opportunity to further their education, by earning internationally recognised qualifications, at low cost, through online study.
Depending on the programme you study, you could earn a scholarship worth from €5,000 up to €7,000 !
Choose from one of these programs:
● BA (HONS) – Business Studies (Top-up degree)
● MBA – Master of Business Administration
● MA Education (Innovation in Learning and Teaching)
● MSc in Psychology
● LLM (Master of Laws)
● MSc in Public Health
A UNICAF Scholarship can change your life! $70 million have already been awarded – don’t miss your chance.
Here’s what you need to do to secure the scholarship:
● Sign up on Sqore
● Take a short quiz to learn more about the UNICAF Scholarship Programme
● Fill in your details
2. Apply with UNICAF once you have completed all the steps.
The Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis, so don’t wait, sign up now!