How to Open Insurance Account Online free
What is an (e-Insurance account)?
is the acronym for e-Insurance Account or “Electronic Insurance Account” which is to safeguard the insurance policy documents of policyholders in electronic format. The e-Insurance account facilitates you as a policyholder in holding your insurance policies in electronic form & providing access to your insurance portfolio at a click of a button. It is similar to the demat account, the different being, Demat account is to hold shares where as e-Insurance is to hold Insurance policies. Each e-Insurance Account carries a unique Account number and each account holder is granted a unique Login ID and Password to access the electronic policies online.
What are the benefits of e-Insurance Account ?
Relatively is a new thing in the market and hence people are generally not much aware about it. But the advantages of it are very wide.
Convenient Policy Servicing
- Expertise of (Insurance Broker) to advise on your insurance portfolio
- Contact details updation in all policies in single request
- Premium alerts & payment reminders for all policies
- Register or modify bank account details for premium payment and payouts Less paper work
Ease of Investment
- One time KYC (Know Your Customer)
- Storage of policy in electronic format
- No fear of damage or loss of policy certificates
- All insurance policies under one umbrella
- Consolidated insurance statement for all policies on an annual basis.
Who can open an e-insurance account ?
Anyone whether you are already having insurance polices or not, you can open.
How can you open an online insurance account ?
To open an online insurance account, all you have to do is register with any advanced insurance company online or visit there office for procedure.