No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
We are using this medium to inform all interested persons that the admission form into Ekiti State University School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-ekiti for 2018/2019 session is now on sale.
EKSUTH Entry Requirement
Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidates must attain the age of 17 years in 2018
Candidate will be allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO Results.
- Eligible candidate are expected to pay the sum of Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000.00) only into
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA) Account No.: 1003306243 Account Name: School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti.
- Make a photocopy of the payment teller and print out
- Submit the original copy of the payment teller to the Bursar at the School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti
- Obtain the School Receipt and Admission Registration Scratch Card in the school
How to Apply for EKSUTH School of Nursing
- Go to the college’s portal at: www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng
- Click on Apply Now button
- Input your PIN
- Click on Fill Application button to access the form
- Fill in your data and relevant details required
- Scan and upload your recent passport photograph (Max. size 30kb)
- Click on Submit button.
- Print a copy of acknowledgement and exam notification slip (after successful completion of online application) which you will bring to the exam center/venue
The sale and submission of school of nursing ado ekiti admission form will end on Friday, 24th August, 2018.
Screening/ Exam Date & Venue
Saturday 25th August, 2018 by 11:00 a.m
At centers as designated on notification slips
Please contact the office of the Pricipal, School of Nursing, EKSUTH, ADO-EKITI. 08167117825,08090719944,07062420926.
- No Payment to any individual or agent or personal bank account.
- Cards obtained in the school will be used throughout the admission process to check both the entrance examination and interview results.
- Loss of scratch card will attract extra cost for replacement.
MRS. BAMIGBOYE T.O
Recent entry: TASU Post UTME Screening form