London On Da Track, one of Atlanta’s several great hit-making producers of the past few years, is due to release a solo project called Who Would’ve Known. Today, he’s released a video for his second single, “Whatever You On,” which features both Ty Dolla $ign and Jeremih on crooner duties, and verses from Young Thug and YG. In the video, the truly formidable line-up of rap and R&B MVPs seem to be imagining their own version of the extremely unprofessional behavior captured in the film Office Christmas Party. London’s first solo single, “No Flag,” came out in August, and featured Nicki Minaj, 21 Savage, and Offset. Watch the “Whatever You On” video, which also features appearance from Dreezy and Nick Fraser, below.
- Did You Catch The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’s Heartwarming Gilmore Girls Easter Eggs?
- Bullied Student Keaton Jones’ Mom Kimberly Jones Speaks Out Amid Controversy
- Jax Taylor’s Rap Sheet Revealed: A History of His Misdeeds on Vanderpump Rules
- Netflix Defends Its A Christmas Prince Shame Tweet (Stay Hurt, 53 Viewers)
- Kate Middleton Is the Ultimate Holiday Mom at Charity Christmas Party
- Nicole Kidman Has Taken on a Whole New Look (and You Probably Won’t Recognize Her)
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez’s Best PDA Comments to Each Other on Instagram
- Kris Jenner Drops Nearly $10 Million to Move Across the Street From Kim Kardashian
- Drake Hints At Lil Wayne Collaboration “On Dedication 6”
- Sean Paul Shot Down Rumors He Caused Popcaan and Chi Ching Ching Feud
- Vampire Weekend’s New Album Is Inspired By Kacey Musgraves, Features Rostam and Ariel Rechtshaid
- Lily Allen – “Trigger Bang” ft. Giggs
- Cibo Matto Announce Break Up
- Frank Ocean Now Has a Grand Theft Auto Radio Station
- KingCapricorn TD – BoogeyMan